Whether you’ve just finished your schooling or are an experienced practitioner, you should spend a little time thinking about the unsexy legal side of having a successful naturopathic practice. Legal leaks into every aspect of what you’re doing- from remaining compliant with the College of Naturopaths (CONO), to your branding and advertising, to how you deal with the money coming in.
You need this if:
✔️ You’re currently operating a Naturopath practice
✔️ You’re about to finish schooling and looking to get your practice off the ground
✔️ The only contracts you have are ones you cut and paste from the web
✔️ You don’t have a legal clue and you KNOW you need help interpreting the legalese
✔️ You don’t know where to start
✔️ And you can’t afford to pay huge fees for legal help
✔️ It’s all becoming too much for you and frankly, you’d rather stick your head under the sand
With The Secure Startup, you’ll be prepared for anything, anytime! The Naturopath Bundle offers guides, legal info on running a Naturopath practice, as well as downloadable templates so you can be on top of any legal challenges you might have. I’m here to help protect your practice, so you can relax and focus on your patients.
- An introductory video that walks you through everything in your bundle and how to use it most effectively
- Guide to using the templates
- A Law 101 guide for Ontario Naturopaths
- A guide detailing the anatomy of a contract
- Dealing with disgruntled clients and negative reviews
- Independent contractor agreement for healthcare professionals
- Independent contractor agreement for contract services
- Employment contract
- Patient intake form
- Coaching agreement
- Cease and desist letter
Get comprehensive legal protection that thinks through all the needs of the vertical!